Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello Blogger World! :)

So it is official I have a blog! I would have never thought I would do this but since my mom stop writing on hers I thought it would be fun to start one. Lets see what should I talk about? Well this saturday I have Senior Pictures to take. I have already took my yearbook picture so these are just the fun ones for me hehe. And lucky me mother is letting me get my hair colored on friday YAY. I haven't colored it since HoMeCoMiNg! That was forever ago. Well I think this a great first blog. Hope it is for you. :) Keep you updated.

Much Love
(If I could i would throw up the peace sign)

PS
HAPPY 18TH ALLIE!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogger world chickee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Blogger Baby!
    Can't wait to see your BEAUTIFUL senior pics.
    Getting your hair colored, huh? How about purple?
    xoxoxo
    Aunt Julia

    ReplyDelete