Sunday, March 15, 2009

SPRING BREAK!

Hello. Haven't been on in a while. Its hard to do this everyday or keep it updated! Anyways I am on spring break. So far I have been working (hardly) or hanging out with the friends. OH I have been looking for a PROM dress! I haven't found the one but I like a few. I just need mom to come with me to get her vote because that always counts and oh yeah she is paying for it sHhHh. hehe. I have no clue what I am going to do the rest of the week besides hanging with friends. Maybe try to go to a spring training game and start to work on Modazz audition combo since I'm in charge of it. yikes. 

Much Love

3 comments:

  1. Have a fun spring break, Lauren. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren---Little Grand Ma Dee says hello--she wrote you last night but it would not go thru?? Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again---grand ma dee will write later --she is vacumning the living room --oh my--now I have do the den--rain lat night--sunny today and around 50 degrees--Gramps

    Ps don't forget what I told you!!

    ReplyDelete